New Weekly Blog Entries

Monday, January 22, 2007

A while back my blog became a bit too much and I stopped posting entries. I've reevaluated for the New Year and decided to post weekly blogs instead of attempting to post every day. Sometimes these posts may include photos and sometimes they may just be text. Sometimes they may be spicifically about ministry, and sometimes they may be about how I'm doing or feeling.

The month of January we are in a transitional phase. Our team leaders are in America for the month on holiday and some things are on hold until they return. Please pray for us as we plan the next six months upon their return. It's always hard to evaluate what is a healthy balance for ministry and regular life and although I am constantly saying no, I am also feeling pretty regularly overwhelmed. My goal for the new year is to feel less overwhelmed and healthier in mind and body while still allowing the Lord to use and grow me in this place. Please pray that myself and my entire team in Petofibanya will truly seek the Lord first and not pressure from others as we seek what He knows is a healthy balance and the best for everyone involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP